About http service check..

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Tue Apr 1 09:43:57 CEST 2008

> I am having nagios installed on one of my server,but the problem i am
> facing that nagios is giving me alerts that the http service on the
> perticular host that the nagios is monitoring is critical.but the thing
> is
> http service on that host is running perfectly fine and also the server
> where the nagios is installed is also able to connect to 80 port of
> that
> host.
>
> so can any body pls let me know what should be the prob so that i can
> resolve that.

If you really want an answer, you should provide some information like how your HTTP check is configured, what error message is returned when it runs, as well as the standard information you should always include with any question to this list (see the footer on every email to this list regarding versions and OS).