Nagios equivalents to Servers Alive add-ons

Rogelio Bastardo scubacuda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:04:29 CEST 2007

> I'm guessing that SMTP2POP3 is equivalent to the
> contrib/check_email_loop.pl script. http://www.nagiosexchange.org also
> has many many user contributed plugins.

While googling for "check_email_loop.pl", I found these links on monitoring
Microsoft Exchange

https://support.op5.se/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=33

https://support.op5.se/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=43

(These links will, no doubt, be of interest to the typical Servers Alive
user.)