turn off epn

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Sep 27 00:37:39 CEST 2007

This is the correct way to disable use of ePn without recompiling. The
implication is that your scripts really are bombing or otherwise showing
an error. When you tested, did you do so as the nagios user? Environment
or permissions problems are commonly the culprit.

You might want to redirect STDOUT and STDERR to a file to see what it's
doing. You should be able to do so by adding '> /tmp/output 2>&1' to the
end of the command definition then checking the contents of /tmp/output
after nagios has run the plugin.

--
Marc