Webwasher

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at t-online.hu
Tue Sep 25 20:06:07 CEST 2007

Hello list memebers!

I need to manage a Secure Computing Webwasher with Nagios.
I am going to use snmpget to accomplish this.
Today I went through its SNMP implementation with its built in MIB browser,
and played with snmpwalk and snmpget.

As I saw I can only query memory and disk (partition) usage, uptime and
load. But I have to write my own plug-ins (wrapper sciprts) to do this.

Is there anybody who has experience managing Webwasher with Nagios?

Is it possible to manage other things than I mentioned above? For example it
would be very good, if I can query mail queues.
What load value should I query: load (example value 0.01) or loadint
(example value 1)

I would appreciate if somebody can send me complete plug-ins.

Thanks in advance,
			Tamas

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2007.09.25. 8:02