hostgroups in servicegroup definition FIXED

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:16:16 CEST 2007

hmm, ok, but using the latest version on nagiosexchange it does work, it
just doesn't use hostgroups in the servicegroups file since Nagios
doesn't seem to support this.

I'm still not quite sure what difference it makes to the servicegroups
though, would you still not see the hosts not the hostgroups in the
servicegroup view?

Is what you are trying to achieve to see the hostgroups in the
servicegroups view instead?

Otherwise, I can't see the operational difference...

If Nagios starts supporting hostgroups in the servicegroup file, then I
will rewrite the generator to just put hostgroups in there instead as is
without expanding them to the host members.

-h

Hari Sekhon