Email Notifications

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:54:41 CEST 2007

check that your host can send emails via mailx or whatever you are using.

See misccommands.cfg or your equivalent config that defines the
notify-by-email and host-notify-by-email commands in nagios. This is
where notifications are defined. Check that command works from the
command line as the nagios user.

-h

Hari Sekhon