which tool i use to generate graph?

Vanhee Frederik frederik.vanhee at perso.be
Mon Sep 24 09:31:55 CEST 2007

Rodrigo Pacheco wrote:
> Colleagues good day!
>  I have a Nagios perfectly , would like a tool to generate graph
> integrated with the Nagios. I walked searching nagiostat and perfparse
> http://perfparse.sourceforge.net and nagiosgrapher. he would like to
> know which of them more is detailed. that I can extract former the
> weekly and dialy reports monthly: curve of load average, cpu usage,
> memory, processes, downtime.
> I am thankful since already attention
>
> Rodrigo Pacheco
Hello,

I'm using NagiosGrapher and I'm very pleased with it, since it very
flexible. You can define graphs based on the performance output, but
also based on normal plugin output, using regexp.
This is very interesting when the plugins you use don't deliver the
performance output you want.

There is also a program you should look at, it is called PNP, but I
think it's only documented in German.

Frederik