Time period

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Sep 13 16:09:59 CEST 2007

Please always respond on list.

When I
> run the command date I obtain a nice information so I think it's rhe
> software nagios which doesn't run a good time.

I have never seen or heard of such an issue with nagios. To the best of
my knowledge nagios uses standard time routines to determine the system
time (i.e. gettimeofday()). Is your nagios server located 2 hours off of
GMT? Is the system time reporting correctly? Timezone set correctly?

--
Marc