managing latency-induced host down alerts

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Sep 12 17:06:54 CEST 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 10:02:51AM -0500, Marc Powell wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

My understanding was that Nagios terminated service checks after 10
seconds, no matter how long the plugin took to complete?

I have my plugins set to 10 seconds, but when I increase them beyond
10 seconds Nagios still reports the maximum time for any check is 10
seconds.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas at FreeBSD.org
      Coming Soon: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com