Problems with check_nt

Antonio Pereira apereira at duocom.ca
Tue Sep 11 22:40:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

Yes I checked again.

What I did is added other hosts selecting different drives trying c:, d:, e: f:, etc. This differs depending on the server and I still get these random results. It's odd.

I even tried removing each drive and service and adding one at a time and still the same result.
Every single server that I scan the local c: it works fine. But when I start scanning the next drives I start getting these random results.

I am scanning 10 servers they all have c: drive. These work fine.

I am scanning 4 servers they all have d: drive. 1 out 4 works

I am scanning 2 servers they have e: drive Both work

I am scanning 2 servers thay have f: drive 1 out 2 work.

I haven't added all the servers yet but I figure this will do for troubleshooting purposes.

Antonio Pereira
National IT Coordinator
Coordinateur National de Technologies de l'Information
Tél./Tel. : (514) 341-8181, ext./poste 267
Téléc./Fax. : (514) 341-1253
Cell: (514) 514-444-6086
Sans Frais/Toll Free: (888) 338-6266 ext./poste 267
Courriel / E-mail. : apereira at duocom.ca

Duocom Canada Inc.
10000, Cavendish Blvd.
Ville St. Laurent (Québec) H4M 2V1