NDOUtiles not working

vadi vadi.ksdba at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:06:27 CEST 2007

Dear All,

I have tried all the ways, but still it's not working.
Where I can get logs for NDOUtiles tools?

We have datacenter in 4 different locations. As of now we are having nagios
configured in one system which will pull the data from different location (I
hope it is not the best practices)
Now I need to implement
1>    Failure concept in nagios(different location).
2>    How I can implement Mysql database as a back end repository.
3>    What is the best practice for configuring such an environment?, which
should use nagios monitoring tool very effectively

Thanks and Regards,
Vadiraj