Notifications not working

Antonio Pereira apereira at duocom.ca
Mon Sep 10 21:25:08 CEST 2007

I apologize for the lack of info. I'll try to clarify

Fedora 6
Nagios 2.9
 It says the mta is the localhost name which is
< mtlnm.duocom.local #5.1.2> that is the name of my local system. I have an exchange server setup and that is handling all emails on another server.

If you need more info please let me know.

Thanks

Antonio Pereira
National IT Coordinator
Coordinateur National de Technologies de l'Information
Tél./Tel. : (514) 341-8181, ext./poste 267
Téléc./Fax. : (514) 341-1253
Cell: (514) 514-444-6086
Sans Frais/Toll Free: (888) 338-6266 ext./poste 267
Courriel / E-mail. : apereira at duocom.ca

Duocom Canada Inc.
10000, Cavendish Blvd.
Ville St. Laurent (Québec) H4M 2V1