NDOUtiles not working

Sven Bauknecht sbauknecht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:30:36 CEST 2007

Hi Vadiraj,

did you use the --enable-mysql option with the ndo-utils ./configure command.

In my case it was a bit weired with ndo utils, I had to run ./configure
--enable-mysql and the make commands twice before ndo-utils started
working properly.

Maybe that`ll help in your case, too.

Regards
sven

<zitiere wer="vadi">

mail : sbauknecht at pizzatimer.de
web  : http://www.sbauknecht.de

No no no.  Don't use kill -9.
It doesn't give the process a chance to cleanly:
1) shut down socket connections
2) clean up temp files
3) inform its children that it is going away
4) reset its terminal characteristics
and so on and so on and so on.

Generally, send 15, and wait a second or two, and if that doesn't work,
send 2, and if that doesn't work, send 1.
If that doesn't, REMOVE THE BINARY because the program is badly behaved!

believed to be clean.