Notifications not working

Antonio Pereira apereira at duocom.ca
Fri Sep 7 16:06:23 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am configured the notifications in Nagios but I see errors appearing in Nagios and I don't get any emails. I running the following

Fedora 6

Nagios 2.9

Any ideas?

Antonio Pereira
National IT Coordinator

Coordinateur National de Technologies de l'Information
Tél./Tel. : (514) 341-8181, ext./poste 267
Téléc./Fax. : (514) 341-1253
Cell: (514) 514-444-6086
Sans Frais/Toll Free: (888) 338-6266 ext./poste 267
Courriel / E-mail. : apereira at duocom.ca <mailto:apereira at duocom.ca>

Duocom Canada Inc.
10000, Cavendish Blvd.
Ville St. Laurent (Québec) H4M 2V1