Nagios-users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 4

Fabio Iovine fabio.iovine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:38:45 CEST 2007

Thanx for your help but I succeded in using the macro/variables in my
script in the meantime.

Quoting was not the solution, I had already tried to use single quotes
and double quotes but they didn't work.
then I discovered the nagios env variables and I used them, so,
instead to pass the $HOSTNAME$ to my script I tried using
$NAGIOS_HOSTNAME inside it and it was ok.

thanks as well,
regards,
fabio

On 9/4/07, nagios-users-request at lists.sourceforge.net