Ftp issue

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Tue Sep 4 16:28:51 CEST 2007

We use SNMP Informant to track and alarm on any Performance Counter
value.

I believe check_nt and nsclient++ will let you do the same thing.

==ml

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 07:57:04PM +0530, vadi wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> How I can configures to monitor number of session and number of ftp
> user login (its windows system).
>
> Due to max connection, my ftp server is always going died.
>
> I need to configure maximize parameter for monitor windows ftp.
>
> check_ftp plug-in will not give better information for me.
>
> I kindly request you people to help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Vadiraj

Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas at FreeBSD.org
      Coming Soon: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com
On 5/4/2007, the TSA kept 3 pairs of my soiled undies "for security reasons."