Check disk

Dennis Hünseler dennis at huenseler.net
Tue Oct 30 09:09:56 CET 2007

Hi,

in nagios 3.0 for example use a service-definition like

 check_command                   check_local_disk!20!10!/var

where
20 stands for the warning level of 20 % free
10 stands for the critical level of 10 % free
/var gives the script the system-path to check

this will make a check like:
check_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p /var
DISK OK - free space: /var 10538 MB (56% inode=99%);|
/var=8147MB;19665;19675;0;19685

kind regards,

Dennis