Monitor : MS SQL 2000 & Event Log

Livio Zanol Puppim livio.zanol.puppim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 01:12:17 CET 2007

You can use the "eventlog handler" for windows. It comes with Windows 2003
Server and can enable the server to send the events via syslog... You can
also configure the server to send snmptraps on specified event messages...

Have a look at evntcmd.exe, evntwin.exe and eventtriggers.exe

[]'s
Livio Zanol Puppim