check_nrpe trouble

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:49:29 CET 2007

Could this be an SELinux issue? (modify below to point to the correct
paths):

You can test if this is the case before executing the chcon commands by
running:

$ sudo echo 0 > /selinux/enforce

Then let schedule another nrpe check, if it succeeds, then run the chcon
commands.

$ sudo echo 1 > /selinux/enforce
$ sudo chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_t /usr/local/nagios/sbin/
$ sudo chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_t /usr/local/nagios/share/
$ sudo chcon -R -t httpd_sys_script_rw_t /usr/local/nagios/var/rw/