Issue tracking system for Nagios

Florencio Cano florencio.cano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:10:29 CET 2007

Hi!
I'm looking for a standard open source solution for tracking issues
that come from different sources and that integrates well with Nagios.
I want to be able to track from Windows Event Log events to Uptime
statistics and I want to attach tasks to this issues in order to solve
them. I have red information about Splunk and OneOrZero but OneOrZero
seems outdated in its opensource version and Splunk has the 500mb
limit and I'm not sure if they fullfill my requeriments. What are you
using?
--
Florencio Cano Gabarda