Check_snmp critical ranges?

James Michael Keller jmkeller at houseofzen.org
Mon Oct 29 12:43:35 CET 2007

I'm monitoring the mode status of a UPS unit via check_snmp, and I only
want to return critical on a few of the returns.  I was doing ranges for
critical:

-c 1:2 4:8 11:12

Which should have been giving me alerts for 3, 9, and 10 only.  However
I'm still getting alerts on 12, which should be excluded.

--
James Michael Keller