check_dhcp on infoblox

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:39:43 CET 2007

Please make sure you reply to the mailing list rather than me
personally. This way other people can follow the thread and help you as
well, or see a solution if they have this problem and are reading an
archive of it.

What is your primary interface on the box on which you are running this
plugin? If it is eth1 for example, the plugin uses eth0 by default and
you will get no response on the interface because it is not the active
one. In that case you would need to run

./check_dhcp -i eth1

to make it use the right interface.

Also, have you tried doing

./check_dhcp -vvv [other options you need]

could you please reply with the full output of that?

We really need more information otherwise all we can do it guess what
the problem is.

-h

Hari Sekhon