SNMP and Nagio newbie question.

Matt Lozier mlozier at spindletopoil.com
Fri Oct 26 21:10:20 CEST 2007

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question - much appreciated!

One more question branching off of your input: to get *every* instance of
'hrSWInstalledName.X' would I need to write a shell script to serve as a
wrapper program?  Or is there a way to get check_snmp to do this for me?

Many thanks,

---

Matt Lozier

IT Analyst

972.644.2581, ext. 248

972.661.2701  fax

 <http://www.spindletopoil.com/>

The information contained in this message or any attached document is
confidential and intended only for the individual(s) or entity to which it
is addressed.   The information should be considered privileged and
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use of the information contained in or
transmitted with the communication, or dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have
received this communication in error, please inform the sender by
immediately returning this communication to the sender and then deleting the
original message and any copy of it in your possession.

  _____