contact_groups not working for services

JunkMail junkski at bredband.net
Thu Oct 25 20:52:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

We use contact groups with our hosts to deliver notifications. It only
works for host states though. When using contacts with the host service
states are also sent notifications for. I've tried both 3.0b3 and 3.0b5,
same thing.

Since host notifications are sent out the contact group itself is
apparently applied, it's just the notifications for services that isn't
working. I've set up tests where I can see in the notifications log that
notifications are/are not sent out correctly.

Working for hosts but not services:
define host{
        use                     linux-server
        host_name          localhost