hi

Sukesh /IT/BLR/JIG/IN sukesh.v at jigrahak.com
Wed Oct 24 11:42:44 CEST 2007

Really intersted...
Regards
Sukesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Hari Sekhon [mailto:hpsekhon at googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 2:46 PM
To: Sukesh /IT/BLR/JIG/IN
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] hi

In fact, now I think about that plugin, if I am going to release it then I
will likely add a couple of features like the ability to go critical if a
certain user is not logged in, or if an unrecognized user is logged in, or
if a user that is not part of a predefined ok list is logged in...

There is already a switch to omit the (Number) after each name and just give
a list of users without the figure of how many sessions they have open.

Let me know if this interests you and I will attempt to release it shortly
(today if possible)

-h

Hari Sekhon