Problems compiling all cgis

Jakob Verner Christensen jakobverner at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:47:11 CEST 2007

I am missing some cgi’s in my install of Nagios (statusmap.cgi, trends.cgi and histogram.cgi).

I have made sure that I have these libraries installed on my system:

libgd, libgd-devel, libpng, libpng-devel, libjpeg, libjpeg-devel, zlib, zlib-devel

I then do this:

make devclean

./configure

make cgis

But this dosent create the files statusmap.cgi, trends.cgi and histogram.cgi, they don’t get compiled...

So I tried this:

make devclean

./configure --with-gd-lib=/usr/lib --with-gd-inc=/usr/include

make cgis

And this:

make devclean

./configure --with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib--with-gd-inc=/usr/local/include

make cgis

Problem still not solved, can anyone help me, how do I get the statusmap.cgi, trends.cgi and histogram.cgi

Best regards
Jakob Verner Christensen