nagios 2.9 ePN INC line

David Fulton dfulton at mail.fdn.com
Fri Oct 12 19:46:51 CEST 2007

Symbolic link the NET::DNS plugin to one of those directories (like
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8) and it should find the module after
that. I gave up on trying to change how ePN looks for modules when it
couldn't find  utils.pm in my plugin directory. Since all the default
PERL nagios plugins need that I just made a symlink. Works smooth as
silk.