DB server not supported for NDOutils --> modify config.h?

Roger Roger at NagiosWiki.com
Fri Oct 12 04:47:52 CEST 2007

Patrick Morris wrote:
> Looks like you've specified a socket path in either ndomod.cfg or
> ndo2db.cfg that doesn't exist.

Yep, that was it. I changed a few things there to reflect the Nagios
settings on my test box:

ndo2db_user=nagios
ndo2db_group=nagios

#db_user=ndouser
#db_pass=ndopassword
db_user=nagios
db_pass=nagios

#socket_type=unix <---this enabled was the problem, so I enabled "tcp"
socket_type=tcp