Nagios Problem

David Fulton dfulton at mail.fdn.com
Thu Oct 11 20:22:48 CEST 2007

I already tried that, It simply stops checking. Once in a while it
copies the status info from the /tmp directory, but other than that is
is just a bump on a log. I even thought it could be because I was
sending performance data to Perfparsed via named pipe and a short perl
script. But even with that off, it just stops.