Nagios-3.x Solaris 9 Build Problem

Richard Aseltine rha298 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 20:29:14 CEST 2007

Thanks Darren.

It looks like I have a bad build environment. The nagios binary that got installed by make install is hosed.

"file /opt/nagios/bin/nagios" didn't show it but ldd did:

# ldd nagios
ldd: nagios: file has insecure interpreter ELF

The nagios binary in the build directory is fine.

Thanks to everyone for the help!!!