Comments between versions 2 and 3 of Nagios

Tue Oct 9 19:58:56 CEST 2007

Hi Martine,

This is a known issue between Nagios 2 and 3 - it's also the case for
downtime.
See the following package for how-to migrate the comments from one
system to another:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/upgrading.html#nagios2x

I don't know if anyone's written a script for it, but it's a 10-second
job to do manually as I did it on my test Nagios 3 system.

Andy