Wrong results from NRPE

Jorge Gonzalez jorge.gonzalez at degesys.com
Mon Oct 8 10:51:03 CEST 2007

Hi Janet!

Yes, It returns mjore than one line. I did shutdown in all VM but one
which is up, then script returns only one line but NRPE saids nothing
running

-sh-3.1$ /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_xenvm -w 2 -c 0
Warning Xen VMs Usage - Total NB: 1 - detected VMs: VM2

-sh-3.1$ ./check_nrpe -H 127.0.0.1 -c check_xen
Critical Xen VMs Usage - Total NB: 0 - detected VMs:

I think is not about NRPE because the line "Critical Xen VMs Usage -
Total NB: 0 - detected VMs" (or similar) is returned by the script
check_xenvm. Maybe something like permissions but script is been runned
as root and as nagios user and script is 777 chmoded

/jorge