v3 stability

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Fri Oct 5 20:54:53 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 02:53:05PM -0400, Don Shesnicky wrote:
> I'm wondering about which version to install v2 or v3?  I understand
> that v3 is nearing full release, we're already on b4. Any comments on
> the stability of v3.0b4 and or which direction to head. I'll be running
> on Solaris by the way version 9 or a container on Solaris 10.

Hi,

Even though v3 is beta, if you have problems you'll be expected to
help debug them.  If you're comfortable with that you can certainly
run v3.

If you want something with more outside support, though, you want v2.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas at FreeBSD.org
      Coming Soon: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com