updated HOWTO on Exchange check commands

Roger Roger at NagiosWiki.com
Fri Oct 5 18:08:53 CEST 2007

For those interested, I've updated my HOWTO on "Nagios Checks on Exchange
200x"

Included are: NC_net instructions, security considerations, and some
troubleshooting tips for those new to Nagios.

http://nagioswiki.com/wiki/index.php/Nagios_Checks_for_Exchange_Server_200x

I'll soon be testing this against some Exchange 2007 servers and will be
modifying it appropriately.  I'll also soon be updating it with some
Microsoft counter and perfmon checks.

--
"Nagios, it's what's for breakfast!"
http://www.NagiosWiki.com <http://www.nagioswiki.com/>

Email me personally:
mailto: Roger at NagiosWiki.com?subject=NagiosWiki

http://del.icio.us/RogerRustad/nagios
http://del.icio.us/rss/RogerRustad/nagios