No email alerts ??

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:37:42 CEST 2007

On 10/4/07, Nedim Bicic <nedo72 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So what do you think about me execting from the command line

I still don't think you're doing it properly, With as long as you've
been on this list, and as many people have invested in helping you,
you should pretty well be a nagios expert by now.

> i still cant get it to execute from the nagios
You still keep top-posting too, instead of threading your messages properly.

You also still haven't supplied information I'd asked you for earlier
in this thread. Doing the same thing and expecting different results
is basically how Einstein defined insanity.

> I will check out this manaul link

You should have done this long ago when you started looking at RHEL4.

George Orwell