Nagios Latency

Vanhee Frederik frederik.vanhee at perso.be
Thu Oct 4 20:23:26 CEST 2007

Benjamin,

just out of curiosity : do you use ndomod ?
I experience similar problems; I had a healthy Nagios install (1200
host, 7000 services, active+passive) with nagios 2.3
After upgrading to Nagios 2.9 with ndo-utils, I have 'latency-peaks'
every day/few days.
I'm in the middle of testing if it's related to the new Nagios version
or the extra system load from ndo-utils, or a bug in ndo-utils.

I'll keep the list informed.

Frederik