What's wrong with this timeperiod definition?

Roger Roger at NagiosWiki.com
Thu Oct 4 01:28:40 CEST 2007

If I remember right, 24:00 should be something like 23:59

On 10/3/07, Jakob Sigurdsson <jakobjs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Can anyone tell me why this timeperiod does not work?
> It does not send notifications during the evenings and nights on weekdays,
> but sends successfully during the weekend!
>
> define timeperiod{
>         timeperiod_name offhours
>         alias           Non-Office Hours, 7 Days A Week
>         sunday          00:00-24:00
>         monday          16:30-09:00
>         tuesday         16:30-09:00
>         wednesday       16:30-09:00
>         thursday        16:30-09:00
>         friday          16:30-09:00
>         saturday        00:00-24:00
>         }
>
> Thanks for your help.
> - Jakob

> any issue.

"Nagios, it's what's for breakfast!"
http://www.NagiosWiki.com

Email me personally:
mailto:Roger at NagiosWiki.com?subject=NagiosWiki

http://del.icio.us/RogerRustad/nagios
http://del.icio.us/rss/RogerRustad/nagios