Errors from check_nagios -v

John Tabasz (jtabasz) jtabasz at cisco.com
Thu Oct 4 00:17:26 CEST 2007

Here is the output of the  check_nagios -v /opt/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg:

check_nagios -v /opt/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg

Nagios 2.9
Copyright (c) 1999-2007 Ethan Galstad (http://www.nagios.org)
Last Modified: 04-10-2007
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Running pre-flight check on configuration data...

Checking services...
        Checked 10 services.
Checking hosts...
Warning: Host 'atest11idev1' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'dev5b' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'dev5e' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'dev5i' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'dev5k' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'dev5v' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'fengshui' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'milin-2k3' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmcabcpp2-w2k' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmcppdev2' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev17' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev17-lnx' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev18' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev18-lnx' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev19' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev19-lnx' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev2' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev20' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev21' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev25' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev26' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev28' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev29' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev30' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev31' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev5' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev50-lnx' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev51-lnx' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmdev55-lnx' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmnas2k3' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmsabot-w2k2' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'sjmvsecdev10' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'stratdev125' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'stratdev127' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'stratdev15' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev148' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev18' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev18a' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev19' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev2' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev20' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev42' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev45' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev50' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev51' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdev60' has no services associated with it!
Warning: Host 'tasmdevpc1-w2k' has no services associated with it!
        Checked 56 hosts.
Checking host groups...
        Checked 4 host groups.
Checking service groups...
        Checked 0 service groups.
Checking contacts...
        Checked 2 contacts.
Checking contact groups...
        Checked 2 contact groups.
Checking service escalations...
        Checked 0 service escalations.
Checking service dependencies...
        Checked 0 service dependencies.
Checking host escalations...
        Checked 0 host escalations.
Checking host dependencies...
        Checked 0 host dependencies.
Checking commands...
        Checked 22 commands.
Checking time periods...
        Checked 4 time periods.
Checking extended host info definitions...
        Checked 0 extended host info definitions.
Checking extended service info definitions...
        Checked 0 extended service info definitions.
Checking for circular paths between hosts...
Checking for circular host and service dependencies...
Checking global event handlers...
Checking obsessive compulsive processor commands...
Checking misc settings...

Total Warnings: 50
Total Errors:   0

Things look okay - No serious problems were detected during the
pre-flight check

Thanks,

John