FW: Problem with NDOUtils 1.4b6 and MySQL

mark.potter at academy.com mark.potter at academy.com
Wed Oct 3 15:07:57 CEST 2007

I have found the issue. The RPMs from mysql do not contain the proper
shared objects. Installing MySQL from source solved the issue. I now have
NDOUtils, NagVis, and various other customizations running flawlessly.
Thank you all for the suggestions.

nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 10/02/2007 08:27:02
AM: