check_cluster config

stephen wing stephen.wing at steria.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 13:15:58 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas
	One further question relating to the check_cluster command.
As I understand it, the check_cluster is setup so that it checks for the OK
state. Can it be setup to use WARNING state also, ie so that if I am
monitoring 2 hosts and I have a Critical on 1 host and Warning on the 2nd
host, I would like to have Warning status on the check cluster command, also
if I have Critical against both hosts, then the check_cluster reports
Critical.
Is this possible ?

Regards
Stephen