$ in my notifications

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Mon Oct 1 20:57:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

01.10.2007 20:09,, zack kenton wrote::
> Hi list
>
> So when something is critical and/or warning I get an email obviously. However, in the date/time and additional info fields I just get a $ instead of any useful information. In my previously working version of nagios it would give me the date/time stamp and additional info would say exactly what was wrong. Does anyone know how I can format this? Thanks

Sending the same question so quickly is considered extremely rude by
many people and might have the effect that you won't get any useful
answer.

The reason for your problem is the command definition of your
notification commands. Take a close look at the variables you pass.
All the information is in the manual.

Arno

> - zack kenton (zkenton)

Arno Lehmann