NSCA Confusing host check results asservice checks

Chris Haulmark chris at sigd.net
Wed Nov 28 22:41:43 CET 2007

The
> > standard send_nsca expects tab-delimited input so this problem
> doesn't
> > arise.
> >

> Chris Haulmark can provide the ISBN and revision of the book in which
> the example code was taken.

It is Pro Nagios 2.0 written by James Turnbull.
ISBN-13 978-1-59059-609-8
ISBN-10 1-59059-609-9

Page 277 at the bottom shows that if you leave out -d for the send_nsca
program, it would use tab by default.  The script examples show that it
is
using -d "," and two examples are shown on page 278.

Chris