NSCA Confusing host check results as service checks

Sloane, Robert Raymond sloane at ku.edu
Wed Nov 28 17:13:18 CET 2007

It looks like the problem is caused by using "," as the delimiter.
There is a "," in the status string "PING OK..." which would provide
NSCA with the fouth argument, and make it a service result rather than a
host result.
--
Bob Sloane, University of Kansas Computer Center, Lawrence, KS, 66045
Email:sloane at ku.edu http://www.ku.edu/home/sloane Phone:(785)864-0444