Bad group on cmd pipe after restart.

Kevin Scott Sumner ksumner at physics.unc.edu
Wed Nov 28 15:38:48 CET 2007

I would expect that if I say that Nagios' user is nagios and its group is
www-data, it would use nagios as it's user and www-data as it's group for
all it's operations, including fixing up files when it starts.

I'm using 3.0b6, currently.

Cheers,
Kevin
-----
Kevin Sumner
ksumner at physics.unc.edu
(919) 962-6494
Assistant Systems Administrator
Physics and Astronomy Networking Infrastructure and Computing