Integrating nagvis

Giles Coochey gcoochey at sapphire.gi
Mon Nov 26 12:20:28 CET 2007

If you post in plain text, it's much easier for me not to top post.

This is likely something to do with your socket file.

Check the socket file in ndo2db configuration file, mine is in:

/opt/nagios/var/ndo.sock

It is referenced in ndo2db.cfg with this line:

socket_name=/opt/nagios/var/ndo.sock

if socket exists, it may have been created with insufficient
permissions, or the directory mask was bad, remove the file, check
permissions and restart ndo.

Thanks

Giles