nagios looses state on restart

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Fri Nov 16 09:50:55 CET 2007

Hi,

I've been using Nagios for a long time, and we have approx. a 1000 checks.

I've just moved the installation to a new machine, and now when I restart
nagios (on FreeBSD 6.2) it looses state - all checks go to grey "service
not checked yet.."

It didn't use to do that - and all problems that are acknowledged etc. has
to be acknowledged again :(

I'm thinking something about file permissions or something..

Any hints as to what the problem could be would be very much appreciated.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer