notification_interval seems to be ignored

Zembower, Kevin kzembowe at jhuccp.org
Thu Nov 15 22:02:12 CET 2007

I don't think the notification_interval was ever set to 5. I tried to
set it to 15, to test it, but it made no difference. After every change
I did '/etc/init.d/nagios2 reload'. I also just now did
'/etc/init.d/nagios2 restart', but this also didn't have any effect; I'm
still getting the notifications every 5 minutes.

The only mention of 'is_volatile' is in
/etc/nagios2/conf.d/generic-services_nagios2.cfg, where it's set to 0.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

-Kevin