Host monitoring

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Nov 14 22:14:36 CET 2007

Because it sucks and is hard to follow conversations.

Why not?

Don't top-post please.

Ah, more details come to light.

> monitored.  If I wanted to do it your way, wouldn't I have to use the
> service description of each check in the servicegroups config file?

I don't use servicegroups but I expect that could easily be resolved by
logical naming of the services (CheckString-vhostname) and using
wildcards or regex in your servicegroup match (CheckString-*).

--
Marc