Can Nagios implement with Expect to automate tasks when issues arise?

Patrick M. patrickm at garlic.com
Wed Nov 14 20:05:50 CET 2007

Until we can move the scripts off that machine onto its new home, we
have to reboot this system.  Sometimes it happens once, sometimes it
happens multiple times a day.

These aren't critical systems, so it wouldn't hurt anything if these
were rebooted multiple times.

Thank you very much for the information, and the pointers.  And yes, I
agree - we should take care of the cause rather than the symptom.

Thanks again.

Patrick