check_dns strange error

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Nov 14 15:51:25 CET 2007

check_dns

check_dns is specifically compiled to work with the nslookup output on
the machine it was compiled on. It appears that your nslookup output is
different than the nslookup output on the machine check_dns was compiled
on. I'd recommend compiling the plugins on the machine you intend to run
them on or compile/copy from an identical architecture/OS version.

--
Marc